Wednesday, July 28, 2010



Yesterday we drove around the island to get a feel for what the various sides are like. We stopped and visited our German friends again and had a great time playing music into the night.

Today we went up to see the house that my mother was raised in, then went to visit an old friend of hers who makes various liquers.

We plan on hiking Pico mountain tomorrow morning.

First picture is of my mothers old house in Santa Luzia.

Second picture is of my mother's old friend, who used to live next door to her.

Third picture is of me and my little friend (one of the Robbins daughters)

Fourth picture is of the German director's beutiful and talented wife (she plays the violin with great skill) with her other daughter.

Fifth picture is of a couple of kittens that were playing at the distillery.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments: